About this Product:
This notebook chart is a 4 Square Organizer filled with Key Words for each of the four basic operations.
This chart could be used in several ways:
- Teach your students how to determine what operation the Math problem is asking them to do by looking for key words. I have my students BOX the Math words in every problem- this would include the key words as well as the numbers they will work with.
- As a Poster in your Math Center to go with task cards or other Math activities.
- Glue into Math Journals as a tool for students to use during Independent Practice.
- Send home with parents as a helpful guide to assist their students with homework.
- Use the blank charts to generate the list of words with your students at the beginning of the year.
I hope you find this resource helpful for you and your students! Please take the time to visit my store and leave feedback! If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me.
🛑 Are you a member of the TLL Membership? These materials are already included. If you are not a member, click here to learn more. The TLL Membership gives you an all-access pass to hundreds of ELA resources for teachers in Grades 3-5.
Happy Problem Solving!