ELA Task Cards 6th Grade Bottomless Bundle | Google Slides & Forms
⭐️The price will increase and continue to increase as new sets are added to this bottomless bundle.⭐️
After many requests I have created an ELA Task Card bottomless bundle. This bundle gives you access to all CURRENT and FUTURE ELA Task Cards. Because this is a growing bundle, all future resources that are added to this bundle will cost you ZERO additional dollars. You'll simply be able to download any new additions from your "My Purchases" tab.
This bundle will grow over time and be filled with ELA Task Cards with both a print + digital option (Google Slides + Google Forms).
Each set of task cards added to this bundle will include 24-36 task cards and valued at $4-$5 each. ALL task cards will be updated to include BOTH a printable pdf and Google Slides + Google Forms option.
When you buy into the bundle you are paying the low introductory price and will get all future updates for FREE. The price will increase as sets are added to the bundle, but you only pay once!
There are no release dates for the remaining sets of task cards. However, with this purchase I guarantee at least 30 sets of ELA Task Cards including Reading Informational, Reading Literature, Vocabulary, Grammar, and Language. Please see a list of planned sets that are forthcoming below.
*Please note that any task cards that are not digital will be updated to include both Google Forms + Google Slides. If you aren't on my email list already, you can sign up using the link below. You'll be notified with any digital updates and additions to this bundle! :)
What is already included?
- Story Elements Task Cards (Scientific Topics) (Google Slides + Forms available!)
- Plot Elements Task Cards (Google Slides + Forms available!)
- Types of Conflict Task Cards (Google Slides + Forms available!)
- Greek and Latin Roots Task Cards (Google Slides + Forms available!)
- Types of Sentences (Google Slides + Forms available!)
- Context Clues Literature (Google Slides + Forms available!)
- Context Clues Nonfiction (Google Slides + Forms available!)
- Connotation and Denotation Task Cards 6th Grade
- Literary Devices Task Cards
- Mood and Tone Task Cards
- Making Inferences Literature
- Point of View Literature
- Parenthetical Elements
Pronouns (Subjective, Objective, & Possessive)'
- Text Structure
- Consistency in Style and Tone
- Main Idea
- Character Traits
- Inferences with Text Evidence
- Primary and Secondary Source
- Tracing and Evaluating an Argument (Reasons and Evidences) RI.6.8
- Text Features
- Multiple Meaning Words
- Varying Sentence Patterns
- Point of View Informational
- Identifying Figurative Language
- Reflexive and Intensive Pronouns
What is coming?
- Figurative & Connotative Language
- Compare & Contrast Themes
- Primary & Secondary Sources
- Text Features
- Figurative, Connotative, Technical language
- Reasons & Evidence (Tracing an Argument)
- Compare & Contrast Presentation of Events
- Pronouns (intensive, vague, shifts in number and person)
- Multiple Meaning Words
- Figurative Language
- Shades of Meaning
*These are the guaranteed sets that will be added. Because this is a bottomless bundle, more sets will continue to be added.*
A Bottomless Bundle is like a Growing Bundle except there is no set end… it's bottomless!
Do I need to purchase multiple licenses if I want to share with other teachers?
Yes. Thank you! When you purchase an item, you are purchasing a single teacher license. You can add multiple licenses when you check out.
Are these available in Google Slides or Google Forms?
This bundle will continue to be updated so that ALL sets of task cards will include both a print and digital option. We are currently updating most (if not all) of our resources to have a print + digital option.
What's Being Added Next?
Please see the what's coming list to get an idea of what will be added to this bundle. They may not be in this exact order and I do take requests! :)
Are There Set Release Dates?
There are no set release dates. I will add to this bundle over time.
Let’s connect! The Literacy Loft Blog The Literacy Loft on Instagram The Literacy Loft on Pinterest The Literacy Loft on Facebook Email: Jessica@theliteracyloft.com