These task cards give your students an opportunity to analyze the differences between primary and secondary sources.
What types of questions are included?
All questions are multiple choice. The following types of questions are included:
- Students are given a description and then asked what type of source it is with an explanation for why
- Students are given examples of sources and asked which would be a primary or secondary source
- Students are given a scenario and asked which primary or secondary source would best help
What is included?
- 36 Task Cards
- Answer Sheets
- Answer Key
- Google Slides and Google Forms (self-grading 🙌)
How can I use this resource?
The possibilities are endless for task cards. Some ideas to get you started:
- reading center/station
- early finishers
- small group
- daily warm-up for reading workshop
- sub plans
🛑 Are you a member of the TLL Membership? These materials are already included. If you are not a member, click here to learn more. The TLL Membership gives you an all-access pass to hundreds of ELA resources for teachers in Grades 3-5.