GOOGLE SLIDES + FORMS NOW INCLUDED! Be sure to re-download! There are directions and links inside the pdf.
This set of task Cards includes:
- 36 Task Cards
- Answer Sheet
- Answer Key
- 5.MD.A.1 Convert among different-sized standard measurement units within a given measurement system (e.g., convert 5 cm to 0.05 m), and use these conversions in solving multi-step, real world problems.
- 5.OA.A.1 Use parentheses, brackets, or braces in numerical expressions, and evaluate expressions with these symbols
- 5.NBT.B.5 Fluently multiply multi-digit whole numbers using the standard algorithm.
- 5.NBT.B.6 Find whole-number quotients of whole numbers with up to four-digit dividends and two-digit divisors, using strategies based on place value, the properties of operations, and/or the relationship between multiplication and division. Illustrate and explain the calculation by using equations, rectangular arrays, and/or area models.
- 5.NBT.B.7 Add, subtract, multiply, and divide decimals to hundredths, using concrete models or drawings and strategies based on place value, properties of operations, and/or the relationship between addition and subtraction; relate the strategy to a written method and explain the reasoning used.
This product is also a part of a Growing Bundle >> Math Task Cards for the Year (5th Grade)
Math Task Cards for the Year Freebies
8 Ways to use Math Task Cards in Your Classroom:
I recommend printing these on card stock and/or laminating them so that you can continuously use them year after year.
1. Math Center
2. Journal Problems
3. Small Group Instruction
4. End of Unit Review
5. Test Prep
6. Early Finisher Task
7. Write and Wipe Answers (if laminated)
8. Walk and Solve: Many teachers like to place these around the classroom to get their kids moving by "walking and solving." You can put them on desks, paste them on your whiteboard, and in various places around the room.
🛑 Are you a member of the TLL Membership? These materials are already included. If you are not a member, click here to learn more. The TLL Membership gives you an all-access pass to hundreds of ELA resources for teachers in Grades 3-5.