I Have, Who Has? is a fun game to practice many different skills. This set of cards is an engaging way for students to practice basic multiplication facts. This game can be used in small groups, math centers, sub plans, early finisher tasks and so much more.
- Print out the cards. You might want to use card stock or colored paper, and then laminate so that they can be used over and over again. This isn’t necessary, but something to consider.
- Cut out the cards. You can put them in a Ziploc bag or storage case or on a binder ring.
- You can then put these in a math center or use in a small group or as a fun way for students to review their math facts.
Students can also use the recording sheet so that all students are actively participating.
- Sit or stand in a circle.
- Pass out ALL cards to the players. Some players may have more than one card.
- The person with START on their card will be the first player.
- Players read the card aloud. The person who has the card with the correct answer to the question will go next.
- All players record answers on their recording sheet.
- The game ends when all cards have been used and the first player has the answer to the last question.